logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Brusdars  
#1 Publicado : lunes, 1 de julio de 2024 7:05:34(UTC)
Brusdars

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

Monitor out Episode 94 of the JaguarReport Podcast, hosted as a result of Gus Logue and John can pay attention toward the JaguarReport Podcast upon Megaphone, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, YouTube, and extra. John and I trapped up upon existing information for the reason that we past recorded in just late March. We broke down Josh Allen deal extension with the Jacksonville Jaguars, Stefon Diggsexchange in the direction of the office rival Houston Texans, and our favourite prospective clients in just the foreseeable future 2024 NFL Draft.I way too mentioned why an offensive lineman may perhaps be the opt for for Jacksonville inside the initial spherical. Cornerback is sure the greater roster have to have and excess most likely condition, and shifting the opt for for a vast recipient possibly an incoming newbie together with Rome Odunze or an obtainable veteran such as Brandon Aiyuk) is technically probable. Yet I imagine there a constructive opportunity that the simplest participant obtainable at 17th over-all will be an offensive lineman -- and it wouldn surprise me toward check out the Jaguars shift that direction just before choosing a corner upon Working day followers, what your latest consider with 13 times being right up until the draft?
, https://www.jaguarssportsapparel.com

Jaguars Jerseys
Usuarios navegando este tema
Guest (2)
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.